Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Momentum

I'm happy to report that I've just returned from my first recruiter meeting! Yes, it was only an introductory meeting, but with the recent lack of activity, I'm happy just to be making contact with people in the industry. And very cool people as well. They seem very tuned into the industry and I'm optimistic that this could lead to some serious interviews down the road. Hopefully this road is more of a highway, though, as I'm keen to start meeting with agencies as soon as possible. To quote Buster Bluth, "Get me out there!" Although, in my case, let's hope the response to that statement isn't similar to the show, which was, "Stay out of the spotlight. People find you strange and alienating." That would be... unfortunate. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment