Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Another Slap Shot Through The Up-Rights For A Grand Slam Knock Out

I was just thinking to myself "Hmm, what ad can I talk about today?" when I came across a great new campaign for Kidsport by DDB Vancouver. Being a Vancouver boy myself, I remember reading about sports being cut back at schools in the area over the years, so this campaign is addressing a real concern. And I can think of no better agency to handle it.

Building on their experience with the Hockey Canada campaign and the BCSPCA campaign, they've come up with another grand slam. If you think that's a wrestling move, you desperately need to watch the spots here and check out the website is here.

Also, I'm glad to see Vancouver/Canada getting some well-deserved recognition in the UK. Nice work, DDB.

No comments:

Post a Comment