Thursday, June 17, 2010

Clock Opera - Crappy name, awesome music



Surprised to say I heard about Clock Opera in the daily Metro newspaper this morning. Kudos to whoever had the smarts to throw in a little blurb and image for this band to promote the MacMillan cancer fundraiser this evening in Brick Lane. Looking up the band on myspace upon my arrival at work, I had a good feeling from the look of the page, which says a lot for design, even the simple image provided on the myspace page. My first impression was confirmed within seconds of hearing the first few bars of their new single 'A Piece of String'. Even better than this single, now available online everywhere, is their not-so-readily-available remix of the single 'Baby' by Phenomenal Handclap Band. Enjoy. And let me know if you find it online!

No comments:

Post a Comment