Monday, March 23, 2009

Extra. Extra.

Not much news to report, hence the lack of exclamation marks up above. The job hunt continues this week with an important interview with one of the top creative recruiters tomorrow. It's an introductory interview that could lead to a job interview with a small agency in Central London. Could be a great opportunity so I'm hoping the initial interview goes well. Besides that, there is a real drought of copywriter positions right now. That should change in the next couple of weeks as the new financial year begins and companies have a better sense of their working budgets. Hopefully it means the end of these multinational agency hiring freezes. In the mean time, I've applied for every remotely relevant position out there. Will be doing my follow up calls on Wednesday. Depending on how things go I may well be looking further than copywriting for work. But I knew the economic situation when I came out here and I'm not giving up. That would be no fun, now would it?

1 comment: